Let's start with what's on TV tonight.
- Castle 3x23, "Pretty Dead," with Sasha Roiz, airs at 10 pm on ABC.
- Patton Oswalt is probably on United States of Tara again at 10:30 pm on Showtime.
- The very last episode of Stargate Universe airs at 9 pm on Syfy. IMDB says that Mike Dopud is in it.
- Ryan Robbins and Christopher Heyerdahl are on Sanctuary at 10 pm, as usual.
- Magda Apanowicz is back on Hellcats at 9 pm on the CW.
- Glee kids go to the prom at 8 pm on Fox. The episode was directed by Eric Stoltz. (Side note here: Just caught up with last week's Glee and that episode was directed by Tim Hunter.)
More cast updates:
According to the IMDb, Esai will star in Seattle Superstorm, a sci-fi disaster film that started shooting in Vancouver a little over a month ago. There is still not much info about it out there. Meanwhile, Gun Hill Road is still doing festival rounds and will get a couple of screenings at the Seattle International Film Festival at the end of the month. Details at SIFF.com.
Magda Apanowicz has confirmed on Twitter that she recently wrapped Snowmageddon, also a disaster flick for Syfy. A press release released in March describes it as "a story about a mystical snow globe that makes very bad things happen in the real world when it is shaken." The film will air in December.
Patton Oswalt will voice a character on the new season of Futurama, which kicks off in June. There is a picture of the character here.
Eric Stoltz will be appearing on Wilfred after all. Victor Nelli, who directed the episode, pretty much confirmed it on Twitter the other day. It will be one of the episodes in the second half of the season and will probably air some time in late August.
Paula Malcomson has joined Twitter. You can follow her here: @PaulaMalcomson. And Hitfix has a most excellent cheat sheet for her new movie, The Hunger Games.
According to the latest report from Deadline, we might be seeing Grimm with Sasha Roiz and Hart of Dixie with Scott Porter on TV in the fall, but 17th Precinct probably won't be getting picked up. The NBC upfront is in about a week. Until then, you can shower NBC with tweets and hope for the best.
io9.com has seven new clips from Falling Skies, which premieres on June 19.
Alessandra Torresani and Pee Wee the dog filmed a short video for the Spread the Heart campaign:
And here is a new clip from Judas Kiss, with Richard Harmon and Brent Corrigan: